Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beepton? Or Beeptina?

Tomorrow is the big day!! After much anticipation, we finally get to find out what my uterus is cookin' up!

I have been having a very hard time gathering up the patience for the imminent ultrasound. The entire pregnancy ( minus this past week) I have had a very strong gut feeling it is a boy. I guess I am just doubting myself and so now I am starting to think it's a girl. I have had constant dreams about an adorable blonde haired, blue eyed baby boy. To be honest, I have no flippin' idea what's in there. So, we shall see :)

After reading wives tale after wives tale, we finally get to find out. I cannot wait to paint the nursery this weekend and buy little outfits! I am beyond excited. Everything will start to come together now as far as name choosing and picking out a nursery theme.

For now I am off to have some bonding time with baby while we soak in a luke warm bath covered in a ton of bubbles!!! I will reveal the exciting news after our ultrasound tomorrow! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment